Do you have a physical or nutritional goal you’re trying to meet?
- Are you tired of jumping from exercise program to exercise program without seeing any real change in your body?
- Group fitness classes no longer moving you towards your health and fitness goals?
- Do you know that you’d benefit from an individualized approach to exercise and nutrition?
- Can’t find access to a personal trainer or nutrition specialist who’s experienced working with women in their 40s and 50s?
- Need to add depth and personalized training to your current fitness achievements?
- Are you looking for advanced or specialized coaching in cross training, CrossFit, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, Gymnastics, or generalized fitness, strength, and agility training?
- Need regular check-ins for motivation and accountability but not necessarily someone to meet you at the gym and count your reps?
Sounds like you’re the perfect candidate for Strongfigure’s 1-on-1 Online Fitness Coaching!
What sets Strongfigure apart from other online trainers?
We believe in meeting our clients where they are. Most of our clients are
- Crossfit athletes looking to advance his or her skills–become stronger, faster, leaner, more efficient with their skills and lifts
- Men and women looking to become both stronger and leaner through specific research based, outcome driven training and nutritional methods
- People who have struggled with weight loss and metabolic damage
- Individuals who have full and busy lives.
- Men and women who want help finding nutritional strategies and an exercise program that doesn’t require long hours at the gym or an obsessive focus on calorie counting.
- Individuals who aren’t looking for quick fixes or overnight results, but the gateway to a long life of being able to continue doing the things they love.
- Those who appreciate the value of self-care and know that when they’re healthy and happy, they’re better able to care for those who rely on them.
We believe in setting up our clients for success. The secret to becoming stronger, fitter, faster, and healthier is all in the set-up. We create a strong foundation by that caters to both your body and your schedule. We set you up for success and build on those feelings, skills, accomplishments, even setbacks, little by little, week by week.
- We are personally familiar with the body and mind changes our clients are experiencing.
- We’re a team of coaches ranging in age from our 20s to our late 30s with several different skill sets, abilities, and strengths. We have gymnastics specialists, general fitness specialists, nutrition specialists, CrossFit specialists, and Powerlifting specialists.
- We live and breathe what we teach. We’ve trained for years and are still training. We’re accomplishing goals, hitting PRs, and striving for more. We’ve struggled, faced defeat, and we’ve bounced back. We’re good at what we do because we don’t stop until we get it right. And then we help you figure out the same for yourself.
Whether you’re a newcomer to fitness looking to gain some strength and tone your body, or a woman in your 40s who can no longer eat or exercise the way you could in yours 20’s and 30’s, we’ve got someone on staff qualified to help you reach your goals. We understand and can empathize with the challenges and frustrations of our clients and are fully prepared with the most up-to-date approaches to exercise and nutrition to help our clients meet their specific needs.
We believe in quality over quantity. Many personal trainers turn to online training because they can ‘see’ more clients in a week. But that increased volume comes at a cost to the client. The more clients we need to be available for, the less time and attention we can devote to each. Because we offer a full staff of trainers who often wear multiple hats, we limit the number of clients we work with at any given time.
We require potential clients to apply to work with us. Our time and our schedules are important to us. Not everyone who wants to work with us is ready to commit to the process and the relationship it takes to build the foundation needed to meet the individualized goals.
Our approach to exercise and nutrition works, but only when our clients prioritize their fitness and health, and do their homework. Coaching men and women who are truly ready to do the work required to accomplish their goals is one of the most gratifying aspects of our job. You’ll find the application form at the bottom of each coach’s page.
Who’s the best coach for you? CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR STAFF OF COACHES and get started today!